Tuesday 29 October 2013

Possible computer issues and Meals

Rob took his PC to Plymouth for a weekend of gaming with friends. When it returned it did not want to play ball. The noises it made! And every USB port seems to be a bit weak, sometimes it connects sometimes it doesn't. I'm worried it will conk out. I use the PC for editing so I'll be in a pickle if it conked out.
Anyway, unrelated, I lost last weeks meal footage :(
But I can tell you what we had anyway which is the same thing really, you'll just have to conjure up your own images :)

Monday- duck casserole with rice. Lily adored this!
Tuesday- breaded turkey escalopes. I usually use Mrs Crimbles sage and onion stuffing mix as the coating but ocado only offer Hale and Hearty as their gluten free version. It was tasty, but certainly different. We much prefer Mrs Crimbles.
Wednesday- slow cooked BBQ lamb ribs with a beetroot and potato salad with peas. Since there isn't much meat on ribs I could eat this meal before ballet.
Thursday- super quick broccoli and pancetta pasta bake after a day out with Claire and Violet
Friday- sausages and mash
Saturday- shepherds pie
Sunday- gluten free fish fingers, sweet potato, peas

Because if this potential computer problem I am reducing next weeks editing by skipping the meals vlog. Plus it will be a short week as from Friday until Monday we will be away. In fact I will add a picture to here rather than film.

Toodle pip :)


Update 31st October- the USB ports won't "read" anything so I cannot upload any footage from my camera
:(
So the PC did not like it's weekend away at all.
Hope it is something that can be fixed :(

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment