Thursday 12 September 2013

Day out!


I have had a very busy but enjoyable day with Lily. We met up with my friend Milly and her son who insisted on calling Lily "Theo", which was very funny. For the most part they entertained each other whilst we went round Primark :)





Photo: Balloon fight time!
I have a bone to pick with National Rail though. Perhaps in future, it would be better to HELP the lady with the pushchair trying to get on rather then blowing the whistle and asking said lady with pushchair to get off.
I was sooooo annoyed and a bit worried as my friend did not have her phone on today in order to contact her.
That is Sod's Law for you.

But other than that hiccup we had a great day and despite the misty wet rain in the morning once we reached our destination the sun came out and it was the warmest day of the week so far!

I have just finished editing my Primark haul and now going to hunker down for the evening.
I was struck down by a headache when we got back home and I rarely get headaches and taking my lenses out didn't seem to shift it :s
I hope everyone had a good day wherever you are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment