Wednesday 6 November 2013

Blogvember day 6: nails of the day

Today I am wearing a Revlon nail polish in the vibrant shade of All Fired Up. It really is a bold, primary red and I love it!


As you can see the writing on the bottle has worn off a bit, but my sister bought this in a store for just a pound, so I don't really mind if the bottle is a bit battered looking, as long as the polish is okay.


This red is blue based so it looks great if you happen to have pale fair skin as I do. The nail polish itself I found to be fairly runny but one careful sweep with the brush can cover most of the nail.


Revlon's All Fired Up has a glossy finish. I found no need to apply a top coat as it looks like there already is a shiny top coat.


As the name suggests, Revlon nail enamels feel pretty hard wearing and make your nails feel abut tougher than they actually are. I'd say they are long wearing but I do a lot of washing up so it does loosen after a while and as my nails grow.



This red siren nail polish has brighten my nails up and is quite a contrast to the dark plum colours I have been wearing to death recently.
It retails at £5.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment