Saturday 9 November 2013

Blogvember day 9: make up haul

In need of a new mascara I hit the shopping centre in Aylesbury today with my cousin. 
Superdrug has 3 for 2 across all cosmetics at the moment, which is very tempting!

I can't find the new lipstick I bought so I will update on that when I do locate it, whoops!

I have been using a mini, sample size Clinique lasting mascara and I love it, but for the moment I usually choose "drugstore" mascaras.

I was intrigued by a new L'Oreal mascara but the brush put me off. Too much short stubby rubber bristles, more like spikes, with 3/4 of the wand containing short spikes and then one side has a wave of longer spikes. I then knew it wasn't going to be worth the money.

I came across the Revlon mascara in blackened brown, it is called Lash Potion, with the aim of helping your lashes grow. Mine have a region of shorter lashes on each, creating a little gap. So, hopefully this choice will be beneficial.

Having now been wearing the Revlon Enamel nail polish in Fire Me Up since Monday with no chips to be seen despite the amount of washing up I do, I was impressed enough to buy a bright pink colour in the shade Bubbly.

Once I have worn the red nails for an entire week I will update on it's wear and try out the pink, I'm looking forward to trying out my new purchases :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment